Well, I have a lot of pictures, so I decided to just do a slide show in Picasa. Let me know if you have trouble viewing it.
You can also view the pictures here: Click Me.
We had a great weekend last week! My parents and sister Kathryn flew into town and Trevor's parents came into town also. We had Levi's baby blessing on Sunday, and since everyone was in town, we decided to have a little birthday party for Calvin as well! On Friday, my parents, Kathryn, and us went to San Francisco to see Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge/Park, and Lombard Street. We had a great time! I'm also glad that we came home just in time to beat the rush hour traffic! :0) Calvin didn't get a nap that day, but he was still a pretty good sport and took a short nap in the car (he usually never sleeps in the car).
On Saturday, we met up with Trevor's parents as well and went to the park to have a picnic. Calvin loved having so much time to spend at the park! That evening, I made homemade mango, avocado, and tomato salsa and had chicken tacos with fruit salad. Calvin also opened presents, and we made homemade brownies and sang Happy Birthday to him. All-in-all I would say it was a successful night! I don't think Calvin could have had a better day.
On Sunday we had Levi's baby blessing at Church and Trevor gave a beautiful blessing to Levi. Levi also was a good sport and didn't cry even though he was awake the whole time!
I'm so glad we were able to spend time with family last weekend. It was tiring, but so worth it and I had so much fun. I know Calvin really had a good time as well getting so much attention from so many people. He loves his Nanas and Papas (Grandmas and Grandpas)! He still asks for Papa and he can point out both of them in pictures without any help from me.
You can also read a pretty good description of what happened this weekend from my sister's blog as well.
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like a great weekend. Mom & Dad just gave us an update at dinner tonight. They had a great time as well.
You can tell that Calvin & Levi are brothers. They are both cute.
Thanks for all the pictures!! I agree that Levi looks like Calvin! I love your family picture with the four of you at the end of the slide show!
We had a wonderful time visiting with you. Levi and Calvin are sweet children, happy, and good-natured. Thanks for the pictures - did I not take any pictures at Fisherman's Wharf Pier 39? The weather was perfect for the perfect weekend!
That's awesome that he still loves his basketball! He was so good at it. I feel I need to practice myself in order to play with him next time we meet :) thanks for a fun weekend!
Post a Comment