Friday, April 16, 2010

Trail to Work

I started riding to work again last week. Before Levi was born, between rain and wanting to be able to get home as fast as possible in case Lindsay went into labor, there was a month or so where I didn't ride to work. Add to that my parental leave and I was off my bike for around two months! It's been really nice being able to ride again. I have a beautiful commute to work!

I decided to take some pictures of what I get to see on my ride to work. Some of the pics show vegetation and some show the trail I ride on. Enjoy!

Click here to view a slideshow of the pictures!



















5 comments:

Heather Melo said...

wow- nice trail to get to work! Do you have to ride much to get to and from the trail? Thanks for posting these pictures!

Heather Melo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

That is beautiful!

Steven said...

Do you have a radar scanner to warn you when you need to slow down to 15 mph so you don't get a ticket? :0)

Trevor said...

@Heather: Not too much. The trail skirts Microsoft's campus. It's a bit further to get to the trail from our home.

@Steven: Nah! I go so fast, them bike coppa's can nevvu get me! I generally ride about 30 MPH the whole way.