Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Office!

My coworkers are awesomer than yours! It's sort of a tradition in PowerPoint that when someone is away for maternal or paternal leave that they decorate their office. I came back to work on Monday to find my office looking amazing. Check out these pics:







For those of you who don't know what you're seeing... these are characters from the 1985 hit Nintendo game Super Mario Bros recreated in post-it note brilliance!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I wonder how long that took them?! Are you going to leave it up?

Trevor said...

I'm guessing it took several hours. A bunch of different people helped. I'd like to leave as much of it up as I can but I would like to put my whiteboard back up... we'll see.

Jess said...

They did an awesome job. If you were to decorate one of your co-workers wall what would you do?

Anonymous said...

How many post-it packages were used? I can't believe that Levi is a month old today! How nice that you could spend a month at home to help out. I'm sure Calvin thoroughly enjoyed having you home.

Hank said...

oh my gosh! That is so cool and funny. You must really love your job!

Trevor said...

@Jess, good question! One of my coworkers has an underwater theme in his office complete with hanging fish and plastic ocean wallpaper. It looks pretty awesome. I think it would depend on the person I guess.

@gingerbread grandma:
Here are the counts of all of the used sticky notes:
120 Purple = 2 Pads
124 Blue = 2 pads
354 Orange = 4 pads
10 Pink = 1 pad
269 Beige = 3 pads
151 Pale green = 2 pads
111 Yellow = 2 pad
That's a total of 16 pads and 1139 sticky notes! My guess is that they used even more than that though so that people could work together at the same time.

@Hank, yes, I love my job. :)