We just put two bags of sand from Lowes in our sand box and Eden and David have made the sand disappear. We don't know where it all went too. It's spread out all over the backyard. Took 3 weeks to do it.
Great picture! I still have fond memories of my sandbox as a kid. Many days of creating moats, tunnels, and roads for cars. I'm sure your boys will love it.
Hopefully you bought something to cover it when not in use or you don't have cats in your neighborhood. My sandbox quickly became the neighborhood litter box! :-(
Steven - Yes, Calvin already likes to dump some of the sand out of the box as well. Hopefully we won't be buying more sand soon!
Chrissy - Good luck with the pizza! We think it's really good and I hope you like it too. I'm generous with the amount of cilantro, garlic, and ginger I put on it, but I like those flavors a lot. I also put the cilantro closer to the crust and put the other toppings on top. Otherwise it burns a little bit. I can't think of any other tips...
John - Yeah, it came with a lid (you can kind of see it in the background). That was one requirement when we were looking for a sandbox. This one had great reviews on Amazon so when I saw it for a good price we bought it right away!
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
7 comments:
SOOOO cute! I bet you are loving your backyard! Levi is sure big. I think he looks like a Florence.
We just put two bags of sand from Lowes in our sand box and Eden and David have made the sand disappear. We don't know where it all went too. It's spread out all over the backyard. Took 3 weeks to do it.
That is adorable! You REALLY just bought that because we were just there, and we saw no sandbox. :)
Thanks again for the recipe, I'm trying it tomorrow and I'll let you know how my attempt goes. Any last tips?
How fun! Your boys are so cute. They look so excited for the sandbox! Gotta love craigslist.
Great picture! I still have fond memories of my sandbox as a kid. Many days of creating moats, tunnels, and roads for cars. I'm sure your boys will love it.
Hopefully you bought something to cover it when not in use or you don't have cats in your neighborhood. My sandbox quickly became the neighborhood litter box! :-(
Steven - Yes, Calvin already likes to dump some of the sand out of the box as well. Hopefully we won't be buying more sand soon!
Chrissy - Good luck with the pizza! We think it's really good and I hope you like it too. I'm generous with the amount of cilantro, garlic, and ginger I put on it, but I like those flavors a lot. I also put the cilantro closer to the crust and put the other toppings on top. Otherwise it burns a little bit. I can't think of any other tips...
John - Yeah, it came with a lid (you can kind of see it in the background). That was one requirement when we were looking for a sandbox. This one had great reviews on Amazon so when I saw it for a good price we bought it right away!
such cute boys
Post a Comment