This picture just makes me smile every time I look at it.
Aunt Kathryn came for a visit and we went to the Oakland temple. It's always such a peaceful place and the temple grounds are beautiful!
Levi is actually reaching out to get to the fountain.
In the visitor's center.
Levi loves Trevor's laptop.
I asked Calvin how many kids he thinks like scarfing Kale chips as much as they do. He said, "four." I told him he may not be far off... They pretty much ate that whole bowl in one sitting.
This is Levi's new "cheesy face" he poses for the camera. Also trying on mommy's shoes. :-)
First week of Christmas
6 years ago










9 comments:
Love the pictures! I like that last one of Levi :0)
Thomas likes kale chips too, so he is one of those four. He is my only competition when I make them. So I have it pretty good right now.
That's awesome Thomas likes them as well. Maybe more kids like them than I originally thought! I was actually really surprised when Calvin kept asking for more and more!
Can you give me the recipe? They sound yummy, and I don't think I'd have competition here. Thanks for the pictures!
Sure! It's really easy. Just rip up the leaves into pieces and wash them really well and dry them either using a salad spinner or paper towels. I drizzle about 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil over the leaves and kind of mix up the leaves to get the oil on as much surface area as possible. Then I sprinkle a little kosher salt and pepper on it and cook on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. I also have a link in the blog post to the original recipe I used.
Good luck!
I guess you could cook them at 375 degrees also.
One thing to note is I can't ever get all of the kale chips really crispy, only most of them.
Lindsay, you look so pretty and your boys are getting so big! :)
Such happy boys! I love all those pics, they are so sweet.
Cute pictures. The first one makes me smile too.
I love the pic of them with the Kale chips--it's so cute the way levi is looking up at calvin!
Post a Comment