Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update!!!

Trevor and I have decided to start going on bike rides in the morning to Trevor's work. Levi loves going and FINALLY doesn't mind wearing a helmet! He actually asks to wear it now!


This was an amazing shot I got of my two energetic boys who posed so wonderfully for me for about two seconds.  Long enough to take the picture and then they were off chasing each other and didn't ever sit still again.  This was taken at our public library.




Levi is our little hugger.  He loves to give hugs and we love to receive them!  I should say Calvin also gives really good hugs.





Trevor celebrated two years at Microsoft at the end of August.   He made 24 cinnamon rolls (one for each month) for his coworkers.  Last year he made blueberry pancakes.  I don't know what he's going to do next year.  Maybe french toast?  What can beat out cinnamon rolls?!


Here's a video of Calvin's first day at Joy School!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this update. (It's been way too long since your last one.) My goodness, your boys are getting so BIG! I loved the pictures and video.

Sarah said...

I love those pictures of Levi! He is really maturing.

Very cute family!