I just found these pictures and forgot to post them. My neighbor has "Thing 1/Thing 2" wigs from a Halloween costume and we put it on Levi. He kept it on for a long time too. I thought it was hilarious.
Calvin was very proud he put together this puzzle by himself. I thought it was cute Levi wanted in on the picture as well.
I was getting Levi out of the car and Calvin was hovered over his car seat for a while. I finally went over to see what he was doing and saw this. I feel rest assured Buzz will be very safe in the car while we are gone! :0)
"Take my picture Mommy!"
So Levi has been waking up early since forever it feels like. I thought it would be better with Daylight Savings but today he woke up again at 4:45 am. :( I tried to stop giving him morning naps (and I've tried to stop giving him afternoon naps as well) and he was sooo tired because of it. One day I was cooking dinner and didn't hear Levi for a while. Fearing he was into trouble I came out and saw him like this. He was out cold.
Calvin really enjoys taking pictures on my phone (I know it's not smart and I make sure he stays on the carpet. My case is pretty strong at least.). A few days ago I uploaded pictures from my phone and there were over 500 pictures (and I just uploaded another 165 within the past couple days...). Most of them were blurry but here are some that did turn out:
Very artistic one of his green smoothie!
His brother is the subject of a lot of his photos.
First week of Christmas
6 years ago











4 comments:
Well, you can post all the pictures you want! I love seeing all of them. Your boys are really growing up fast!Gee, I don't think I've ever taken 500 pictures with my camera. I guess Calvin needs to come for a visit!
well I am all giggles right now. I think Calvin has a future in photography. I think my favorite is the picture of buzz. So funny. Poor Levi and sleep. That's how Sam is! He doesn't nap at all anymore...it was just too stressful.
wow that last one of levi is super artistic! little calvin! cant wait to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment