Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trip to Utah Part 2

 Baby goats that Aunt Heather and Uncle Cesar recently bought.

 On Monday we went to a place in Pleasant Grove called "Kangaroo Zoo" that had lots of jolly jumps (big inflatables) in a warehouse-sized room.  Calvin had a blast jumping around and going down the slides.  Levi wasn't too sure of it because he never felt stable walking around, but he seemed to warm up to the idea eventually.
 Calvin really liked the "big slide!"










 On Thursday night we had a cousins pot-luck dinner at the church building. 
 I don't know how many rolls Levi ate that night, but I know it was at least four.


 The kids sang "I'm so glad when Dado comes home" for Dado's birthday party.
 Friday night was the big 90th birthday celebration.  It was such a nice program. 

 Levi found a piano.  I'm not surprised he started plunking away at the keys as soon as he saw it!

 The incredible edible cake.

 Calvin was obsessed with these binoculars the whole evening.  They went through Grandma and Dado's house and grabbed different things for the table decorations.  These happened to be on our table.

 Happy Birthday Dado! (I'm realizing now that Trevor should have been in this photo instead of me.  Bad planning on our part...)

 At the park.

 Playing with cousin Sam.  Calvin enjoyed wrestling with Sam.

 We went on a hike up the "big mountain!"







 Bath lips
Shampoosmosis
Now we are home and life is back to normal! :0)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I loved looking at all these pictures! Sounds like a wonderful vacation! That cake is awesome!

Sarah said...

Don't you hate it when you look at your pictures after and go, "Why didn't get a picture of______?" I do that all the time! Looks like a lot of fun though. I hope they are getting better traveling for you. Levi is really starting to mature.

GordonandChrissy said...

Looks like such a fun trip! And we need to get the boys back together soon, it's been too long. :)
Glad you're back safely -- well, besides for that hammer to your head! Yowzers!

Kathryn said...

You did ALL that in one week!?! I would be like Levi and sleep whenever I could as well. It looks like a fantastic trip. Thanks for sharing! love the pictures :)