Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Calvinisms

Calvin finally named his stuffed dog "Wallhunter"  I don't think I could have come up with a better name myself.  We've since learned that Wallhunter's favorite color is purple and his favorite ice cream is mint. 


Calvin: "Can I take a picture of Wallhunter?  Yeah, cause he's really cute."

Calvin: "Uh-oh Mommy!  My fork!  I don't see it anywhere!  Where did it go?
Me: "It's in your hand Calvin"
Calvin: "Oh okay"
(This has happened on a couple of occasions)

While driving through the Costco parking lot:
Me: "Why do you want your window rolled down?"
Calvin: "I want my window down so I can see the people in the trees"(Just for the record there were no people in the trees at Costco)

Calvin: "Want to hear my new laugh?  Yeah, that's because Klink threw away my old laugh in the trash.  And then Klink bought a new laugh for me at the laugh store."

1 comment:

Summer Florence said...

i literally laughed out loud! the best part is i can picture Calvin saying all of these things with his cute little voice! i miss you guys!!!