Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One of these semesters is not like the others!

It was confirmed today that I will NOT be having a final this semester for my class! WAHOO!!! This is my first semester EVER without finals! I just have a paper and presentation due on Thursday and then I can continue working on my thesis. My professor said that if we all did well enough on the last exam then we wouldn't have a final. Well, the students know that just means he didn't want to take the time to write a final, but we aren't complaining one bit!

Unfortunately I can't say the same for Trevor, but at least he only has 3 finals instead of the usual 5 or 6. We will definitely be celebrating on Dec. 21st as we drive to Arizona!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yea!! And happy studying, Trevor!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice Christmas blessing for you to not take a final! Gee, that makes the whole semester worthwhile. We will be happy for you to be in AZ for the break. Hang in there Trevor, this, too, shall pass.

Steven said...

Mom, do you mean like a kidney stone?

Trevor said...

Shudder. Steven, have you experienced renal calculi recently?

Sarah said...

I am sure that is what if feels like to Steven.

Hooray for you Lindsay. We wish you lots of brain power and memory as an early Christmas gift Trevor!

GordonandChrissy said...

Yee haw! That's always good news. :) Have a great end to your semester and good luck Trevor! (And you too, Lindsay, but you know...the finals are a little more scary.)