Saturday, December 8, 2007

Some Internet Information

This post is actually to let you know about a recent post by Trevor on his blog for a class. It's some facts about the Internet. Maybe some or most things you already knew about, but it doesn't hurt to make sure people are aware of these kinds of things.

Also, Trevor showed me this Firefox extension (add-on) that helps block some advertisements shown on websites. I really like having it installed and it makes my Internet experience more pleasant. It only works in Firefox, though, so sorry if you use Explorer, Safari, or another web browser.

Sorry for the lack of postings lately. Trevor has three projects due on Thursday and I have a project due on Thursday as well. Finals are the following week! Then Christmas is almost here!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for that info. I'm going to check into it. I'd love block more ads!

Good luck this week!!

Hope you are feeling well. Your pregnancy is flying by for me... Love the little countdown!