1. I love to go window shopping. Trevor soon realized when we got married that when I saw something in a store and said, "That's really cool!" or "That's really pretty" it doesn't necessarily mean I want to buy it or own it. I think this might have been due to the fact that growing up in Arizona my siblings and I would go shopping a lot (because what else do you do when it's hot outside?) and I didn't really have money to buy anything.
2. Trevor and I like to have random contests such as seeing who can...
- Find the oldest book in a library
- Guess how much a certain article of clothing costs at Neiman Marcus outlet
- Express our love to the other person in a mathematical limit approaching infinity the fastest
4. I like sitting in a parked car with the engine off while it is raining outside.
5. I'm slowly getting over my phobia about drinking spoiled milk. I cannot drink milk if I see it sitting out and I don't know how long it has been unrefrigerated. At least I'm now willing to have milk be outside of the fridge for longer than 5 minutes. I used to think all milk smelled spoiled and I had to have someone else smell it for me to see if it was okay to drink. I also couldn't drink milk straight, but this has improved over the last couple years. I still prefer water to milk, but I don't feel like gagging anymore when drinking a glass of milk.
6. I have a tendency to skim to later parts of a book while I'm reading it to see what is going to happen. For example, if someone is dying I'll look ahead and see if that person is still talking later in the book. I mean, it's not like I know HOW so-and-so made it out of the cave of wonders alive, I just know they did. Trevor doesn't understand my logic in this, but it really does put my mind at ease. I don't like suspense. That's the hard thing about movies... you can't do that.
I think that's enough... Hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:
Lindsay- I identify with 1, 5 and 6. You will get over your picture thing once children come. We were the same way. I think on our trips we took 1-3 pictures at most, never of the two of us together. This year alone I have over 1500 pictures of my children.
Can you tell that John is one of the younger children and has a fear that the younger children will not have as many pictures?
I love to window shop, too. I'm grateful Don doesn't mind it. I used to do it a lot more when I wasn't working and would just take the little ones with me.
What is Express our love to the other person in a mathematical limit approaching infinity the fastest? You lost me on that one. It is so cute, though, how you and Trevor have that in common.
Sarah is right about the pics. I think back to things we did and wonder why we didn't take more pictures. We'll remind you to take more pictures once the baby comes if we don't get to see enough on your blog. Ü
When taking the limit of a function, and it is headed to infinity, it goes to infinity at a certain speed. For example, the function x doesn't head to infinity as fast as x^3. I found a textbook online that tries to explain it, but unless you have a basic understanding of limits it probably won't make sense.
So in our case, instead of saying, "Infinity plus one", which doesn't make any sense, we try to come up with a function that approaches infinity the fastest.
You lost me, Lindsay! See why I have a phobia about math? Dad and I just keep it simple with "I love you" and that suffices. You two are meant for each other.
I agree with Mom. I am lost, too. I'm so glad you have each other... and understand each other. Truly destined for each other. Ü
It's fun to read these and learn more about you. I agree, I'm lost with the math thing, but it works for you guys. :) hehe. I'm weird with milk too, I used to NEVER drink it straight either.
Steven was actually really good about taking pictures before Eden came- if he hadn't, I don't think we would've had any of our first year of marriage (maybe a few).
I'm glad to know there's someone else out there who doesn't think there is anything wrong with reading ahead in a book. Sometimes I even read the ending - I just have to know! But I still read the whole book :)
Post a Comment