I took my last final today that I will ever take in my college career. It's a little hard to believe I'm all done, but it is a good feeling and I am looking forward to the future! Trevor takes his last final on Monday and then we will both be done with this semester!
So I realize I hadn't posted yet about my baby shower on Saturday. Sorry for the delay. I had so much fun that day! My mom came up from Arizona and surprised me! It was a great surprise and made the day that much more meaningful to me. Calvin received so many nice gifts from everyone! He is going to be one well-dressed child!
I will post some pictures tomorrow, but for now, you can visit here for some photos. Actually, those are the only ones I really have from the baby shower, but I will post some pictures tomorrow of other things.
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

2 comments:
Lindsay, You have been diligent in obtaining your education. I am so proud of you! It's almost been nonstop school since your high school graduation - and to think it's been in statistics!
I appreciate your excellent grades; therefore, you received many scholarships to pay for your education. Just to be a Hinckley Scholar is quite an honor!
You can look back on your BYU years with great satisfaction, knowing you achieved your goals and did your best.
Now, with school behind you, you will fulfill a greater role in being a mother to your Calvin (and others). You will find much joy in this new venture; but I know you and Trevor will be successful and good parents.
Dad and I will be "busting our buttons" watching you and Trevor graduate - both with high honors!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!! I am sure it seems surreal that your college days are over. A masters at your age is just awesome! Thank you for the good example you have set for our kids! We use you a lot when we talk to them about setting goals, education, and other things....
Post a Comment