Saturday, April 19, 2008

The end is near...

Now that school is over, I can focus on another ending in sight--namely Calvin's birth (the end of my pregnancy). For all you gainsayers out there, I have some pictures of my belly at 37 weeks (taken today).



Looks like Trevor and TJ have lost the competition :0)


Some fellow graduate students gave me a baby gift. Can you guess who it is? They sure have a sense of humor don't they? :0)


In case you haven't heard, when I had my checkup on Tuesday I was dilated 1 cm, so I'm on my way! Just pray he doesn't come during graduation!

9 comments:

Jen said...

vCute belly!!! (Lindsay, not Trevor... Ü) I have no idea what that animal means.... Is it a statistics joke? You are so fortunate to have graduation during these last weeks to focus on instead of wondering when he is coming.

Jen said...

Ohhhhh... I just figured out who that is! Cute gift idea!

The other day I was talking to the kids at Calvin, and Kody said, "Calvin and the Chipmunks?" He knows it is Alvin, but thought that was funny and started laughing.

Lexie said...

Yay the end is near! I am so excited for you! When is graduation? Are you sure you are going to make it? Can't wait to see LOTS of pics!

Sarah said...

I love the Hobbs! I did not know they sold them. At least you have something to occupy your time before you deliver. We are sending well wishes your way!

Lindsay said...

Lexie - Graduation is this Thursday and Friday which is a week before my due date, so who knows if I am the type to come early or not. I guess I don't have much control over when he comes. It would sure make for an interesting story to tell when he is older if he comes right during graduation!

Sarah - It's actually a "Classic Pooh" tigger stuffed animal. You can't buy any Calvin and Hobbs merchandise because the author doesn't believe in commercializing his comic book.

I agree that it is good for me to be busy these last few weeks. It sure has made the time go by faster!

Sarah said...

It still looks like the perfect Hobbs for your Calvin...

Spring said...

You look so beautiful! You can tell that you made an effort to be healthy during your pregnancy. I'm always so bad at that when I'm pregnant. Which I am now! We're expecting our fourth! Congratulations on graduating. What an accomplishment! The best is yet to come!

T and B said...

You look really cute! Good luck with labor and delivery and congratulations on graduating!

Lexie said...

I keep checking your blog everyday, I can't wait for you to have this baby!