Muir Woods was very crowded that day, but we still had an enjoyable time. The weather was perfect and the redwoods were absolutely beautiful!





On our way back we stopped at a scenic view of Sausalito (I think...). As we drove around this beautiful area, it was no wonder to us why it is so expensive to live around here.

We also stopped at a scenic view of Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and San Francisco. It was completely foggy on our way there, so we were pleased that the fog had cleared up on our way back.

Here is just a really cute picture of Calvin!

On Friday night, I made Spinach-Stuffed Salmon. They weren't too difficult to make and ended up being really tasty and filling! If you do try it, cook the spinach a little first and it takes longer to cook the stuffed salmon than what the recipe says.

5 comments:
That looks SO good! I want to try that too. I love cooked spinach.
I love Muir Woods! That was one of my favorite places when I was in San Fran. I am glad you got to go there.
Calvin is getting big!
Thanks for the pictures. My goodness, Calvin is getting big! I can't wait to see you in 20 days!
Wow looks so beautiful! When you guys get back you HAVE to teach how ot make that diah, it looks delicious. Calvin is getting so cute, I am anticipating your return.
Steven and I went there the last day of our honeymoon - so beautiful! Calvin must be a good little traveller. He's getting so cute; can't wait to see him someday.
Post a Comment