Unfortunately we didn't take that many pictures. We were just having such a good time we didn't think to pull out our camera.
How can you NOT love this face?

I love the men in my life! :0)

This picture was taken after Adeline's baptism. Trevor's Aunt Debbie also came in town from Utah and the Busby's were there as well. It was great to see everyone!

The baptism was a wonderful experience and I'm so glad we were able to attend. Aurora Florence and Andrew Beck gave really good talks. The Spirit was very strong.

On Saturday afternoon, Uncle McKay so kindly let us borrow his BMW convertible to go for a drive through a nearby canyon. It was a lot of fun and a beautiful drive. We only had the top down for the first part of the trip because we were so worried that it was too windy and warm for Calvin. His canopy was blocking most of the wind, but we didn't want to worry about him. It was still fun, though, just to go on a scenic drive!

On our drive we stopped at this river and walked around. It was sure warm outside (well, warmer than San Jose) but very pretty.

We also went to Cool California and stopped inside a grocery store to cool off ;0). I just think it's fun to say you have been to Cool California! All we saw of the town was a couple of commercial buildings, I don't know if anyone lives there at all.
After the drive, we went to Fresh Choice with McKay & LaRee and Chris & Vicki Busby who live nearby. We ate outside of the restaurant and enjoyed the delicious locally grown produce. Calvin also graced us with an explosion requiring a change of his and his mommy's clothes. It was an evening to remember :0).
Emmett's birthday (Trevor's cousin) was earlier that week and so he had a birthday dance in their home with a whole bunch of his friends. We took Calvin in the dance and he just looked around at all the people bouncing around.
On Sunday we went to church and then had a wonderful dinner with the Florence's and another family. The Florence's are an awesome family and we had a great time seeing them!

5 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Calvin is sure changing! So cute! I love the picture of him in his Microsoft Kid onesie! How fun to be able to borrow that BMW and go for a drive!!
That looks like a fun weekend! You mentioned that it was much warmer there than where you guys are...what has the weather been like for you all lately?
Oh, and my middle name is Laree, but I don't think I've ever met anyone else by that name. It was neat to see her name on there!
The weather in San Jose is usually in the 70's and 80's (I know, we have it real tough right now...). Rarely does it get in the 90's. It felt at least 10 degrees warmer in Loomis. I could tell just by the need to drink a lot more water!
What a great weekend! I am glad that you are able to see so much while you are there. Baptisms are great too.
I love the pics of Calvin!! He is so cute. I like when they fill out a little and just seem to get cuter and cuter (if thats possible...LOL) Sounds like you had a great trip! California has some cool places to visit.
Post a Comment