Sunday, October 12, 2008

Calvin eats rice cereal!

Calvin ate rice cereal for the first time this past week. I wanted to wait until 5 months but he just seemed ready to me. He liked it pretty well, although I "watered it down" quite a bit with milk. Our little boy is growing up so fast!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

He is growing up! Pretty soon you will be at the Cheerios stage!

Heather Melo said...

How fun! I love feeding babies at the beginning! It's so exciting! Does he seem to like it?

Lindsay said...

Yeah! He seemed to like it pretty well! He eats all of it every time I feed it to him (well, the cereal that doesn't end up on his bib, face, etc.). He is getting better eating with a spoon as well.

GordonandChrissy said...

How exciting! Real food! Kind of ... :)

bampa Sam said...

That boy is just growing TOO FAST!!
By the time his Bampa sees him again he'll tossing a football.
Hi Calvin Sam from Bampa Sam.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I found your blog on Meg's. It's great to see pictures of your little one...who's getting not so little every day!

Jen said...

I love when they are first eating and follow the spoon to their mouth with crossed eyes! He has the cutest smile! This is a really fun stage!

Maria and Ryan said...

hey we just started marshall on food too! He LOVES it! I love how they totally don't know how to do it--it's adorable!

Love, Maria