I went in to check on Calvin during his nap and I noticed he was awake and just looking at his hands. I've noticed the past week or so he has been intensely staring at them a lot and observing them as he twists his wrist and moves his fingers. It has made me think more about how wonderful our bodies really are. Think about your life and how it would be if you didn't have any hands.
So if you are having a bad day, just stare down at your hands and realize how blessed you are. Just some food for thought...
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

3 comments:
Have I mentioned this is my favorite age for babies? They are facinating as they discover everything around them. Not only that, they don't poke your eyes or nose when they are learning names...
That was a beautiful post...your right how often do we appreciate things like our hands. Calvin you're blowing my mind.
I so appreciate this post. I am grateful for my hands - it's been 11 years since our car accident where I almost lost my hand. I never realized how dependent we are with our hands, until you almost lose one.
Post a Comment