Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eating habits

Lest you be deceived, this is not chocolate all over Calvin's face. Yep, they're black beans. This boy loves his beans!

Calvin pretty much eats whatever we are eating. He's not terribly picky, but you can bet he won't finish eating something if he doesn't like it. Some of his favorite foods right now are:

graham crackers (by far his favorite. I can get him to do anything if I promise him a graham cracker)
bread
eggs
pancakes
carrots, broccoli, lima beans, peas, squash
tortilla with cheese and black beans
apples, grapes, watermelon, bananas, applesauce
macaroni and cheese (homemade)

He's still not a huge fan of chicken. Maybe it's just the way I cook it. Who knows...

4 comments:

Anni Winings said...

Graham crackers are E's favorite too! She'll do almost anything if I ask her to when she knows a graham cracker is ready and waiting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on what foods Calvin likes to eat. Now I can make sure I have them on hand when you come.

Jen said...

You guys are really blessed he will eat all those foods! That's awesome! Hopefully all your kids will be that easy...

Cute picture!

abo-bder said...



تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني