Thanksgiving 2005


Thanksgiving 2008


Florence Family Reunion - August 2009


Thanksgiving 2009


We just learned this morning that Trevor's grandpa passed away. He was 92 years old. As hard as his death is, we are happy he is reunited with his wife and he's not in pain anymore.
We are so grateful for the opportunities we have had to visit him when we went to Arizona. He is one of the most generous people you would ever meet. I'm grateful for the knowledge we have that we will be able to see Pa again and that death is not the end. We love you Pa and are looking forward to when we can see you again!

2 comments:
I am sorry for your loss. It is always bittersweet when you know they are with their spouse again.
What a legacy your PA has given you! A great man for sure - just look at his posterity - wonderful people. I'm glad you have pictures of Calvin sitting on his lap. He'll treasure those one day.
Post a Comment