Monday, March 22, 2010

More pictures of our family



Trevor and Calvin at church.



Cute little Levi


My boys!



Levi trying to get on Calvin's shoulders.  This was as close as he got.  :0)












Calvin and Daddy had fun building a fort in our family room and then a ramp for Calvin's ball to go down.



Levi's first bath



2 weeks old!












Another fort picture, but blogger is being weird so I couldn't get the pics in the right order.


Coming home from the hospital!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! I am sure Calvin is soaking up all this daddy time.

Thank you for the pictures.

Don said...

(This is Jen.)

Loved the pictures! Calvin looks like a toddler now! Hope the recovery is going well and you are getting some rest.

Gramma Marty said...

I can't believe how much Levi has changed in the past 10 days since I saw him!!! He looks so much more alert and more like Calvin. They're both sooooo precious. I used to build giant forts like that out of all our blankets and furniture when Trevor was a little boy. Thanks for carrying on the tradition.

Steven said...

Cool family pictures! You have 3 handsome men you live with Lindsay.

Steven said...

You are also looking really good too, Lindsay.

Leah Florence said...

Levi has such big beautiful eyes and he looks a lot like Calvin! You have a couple of really cute boys. I love the fort, how fun!