Kids don't understand this notion of sitting still for a picture and my kids don't like to sit still for more than two seconds at a time. We bought a new camera (hooray!) and I still have a lot to learn on how to use it. It's hard to focus the lens and take a picture when you have a moving target. These are some of the better ones we got.
Don't touch the camera Levi! :0)
Levi is Calvin's little shadow now. Whatever Calvin does, Levi is right there behind him doing the same thing.
Some funny things Calvin has said:
"That'd be good" means "yes"
"That'd be okay" means "no"
After breakfast this morning Calvin said, "Oh no, my stomach is getting bigger!"
First week of Christmas
6 years ago













6 comments:
HA!HA!HA! LOL SO FUNNY
Hi Lindsay! Cute boys - they are growing up so fast!! Congrats on a new camera, good luck with it. That's on my list to buy someday too :) Hope all is well with you and your family!
It takes some great pictures Lindsay!
Great pictures! I'm impressed. Yes, busy boys are hard to get on camera!!
Thanks everyone! Yes, we have really liked this camera so far. It's a Canon DSLR and I'm excited to actually learn how to use it so more of our pictures turn out like these (we took over 100 pictures to get these)! :0)
WONDERFUL pictures! So I didn't even read your first paragraph where you said you got a new camera, and by the time I got to the end, I was jealous by how good all your pictures were. Then I saw some of the comments about your new camera and went back to read the beginning of your post... I need to be better about taking pictures. Your boys are getting so big and are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment