Trevor and I were talking afterward and asking, "Did you do this one? No... What about this one? No...." Apparently there were a lot of cool ones we both missed. Well, we'll have to go back another time. Maybe we won't take our kids and just go on a date so we can take our time. :0)
This picture was taken from the second floor. It was pretty dark in there, so our pictures are dark as well.
One of the many exhibits. You push down on it and it makes smoke rings.
This one turned and vibrated to make designs in the sand.
This was a steam vortex (created a tornado out of steam) that Levi loved to play in.
Long pipe tunnel that made fun echoes.
Jukebox
Calvin loved these drums
Yesterday we carved pumpkins (thanks to Gordon and Chrissy for the beautiful pumpkins they grew in their backyard!) Calvin and Levi had fun, although there is only so much they can do when there are sharp knives around! They enjoyed eating the toasted pumpkin seeds.
If you are wondering, Calvin fell from the slide a couple days ago which explains the cut on his face. I guess it comes from being a boy, but I'm just so glad he didn't break anything and we escaped another trip to Urgent Care.












3 comments:
Fun pictures! Looks like a great place!
Your boys are getting so big!
I just had a fun time catching up on your blog. I can't believe how big your boys are getting (oh and cute too!) we miss you guys. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment