Calvin's Joy School class had a little Halloween presentation. It was really cute. There is another boy as well in the group but he's hiding at the moment. :0)
Levi makes a really cute Nana puppy dog!
On Friday we went to a Halloween party for Trevor's work. We were reminded that we cannot eat fried foods at all anymore (we just had a little bit and it made Trevor and I sick to our stomachs). They did have some pretty good balloon artists there and I thought it would be fun to request Mickey Mouse because Levi loves pointing out Mickey (and Donald, Goofy, etc.) anywhere he sees him. We didn't think we would receive such an elaborate Mickey balloon! It took her a long time to do, but it was really cool to watch her do it!
Here we are at our ward Halloween party. Trevor was Peter Pan, Calvin was Captain Hook, I was Tiger Lily, and Levi was Nana. Not many people got our theme, but oh well, we had lots of fun putting it together.
Calvin liked the doughnut eating contest. No surprise there.
Peter Pan and Captain Hook sparring
They also had face painting and Levi got a nose and whiskers. I'm amazed he stood still while they did it. I tried earlier and he would NOT let me put makeup on him.
Calvin insisted on calling us by our character names the every time we were in our costumes. He called me "Tiger Lily Mommy" or would say, "Hey Peter Pan...." I'm glad he enjoyed getting into character. :0)
Trevor and I also learned that we can't eat candy anymore (once again, it makes our stomachs hurt). I still don't know whether I'm happy or sad about that. I think I'm more happy about it, but I wish I wasn't so tempted by the big bowl of candy in our kitchen. I think I'm ready for Trevor to donate it to his work. :0)
First week of Christmas
6 years ago










4 comments:
I love the costumes and theme! Weird that people didn't get it!
What fun costumes! I can just imagine how excited Calvin was for Halloween. Next year, Levi will understand more. Thanks for sharing your pictures and post.
I loved your costumes!
I love the Peter Pan theme, so cute!
Post a Comment