A couple weeks ago we went to a place called Huddart Park. There were lots of beautiful trails and places to walk around. We went on a small hike but were a little afraid of all the poison oak we saw (Trevor is hypersensitive to poison oak). I thought it was a fun family outing.
All the beauty of the earth around and they only wanted to play with the drinking fountain...
The boys were getting tired walking back so Trevor graciously carried BOTH of them for a little while. I was pretty impressed!
First week of Christmas
6 years ago






1 comment:
I love that picture of your two boys together (second to last). It is so cute, and so true to their personalities! They are such fun kids. :) We feel so lucky to live so close to you guys!
And way to go, Trevor - carrying just one kid is hard on me!
And I have to say something about that reaction to the scooter. Hilarious!
Post a Comment