Friday, May 18, 2012

Learning new names for body parts

Calvin: "Mommy, what's this?" (pointing to his heel)
Lindsay: "Are you pointing to your heel?"
Calvin: "No, it's called a foot chin!"

I know I still need to post pictures from Calvin's birthday last week.  That is my goal this weekend. :)

4 comments:

Gramma Marty said...

Actually heels really do look like chins when you think about it. Such a creative cutie!

Gramma Marty said...

Actually heels really do look like chins when you think about it. Such a creative cutie!

gingerbreadgram said...

Who would have thunk - he's right on! Calvin, I like your way of thinking!! You've got a great future ahead of you.

Kathryn said...

That's awesome Calvin! Where do you come up with these great ideas! Maybe instead of sleeping at night, he and Wallhunter are coming up with new ways to look at the world :)