Thursday, September 6, 2007

In honor of being Tukey's Turkeys...

So I just had the best bowling game of my life! I bowled a 161!!! I got 6 strikes and 3 of them were all in the last frame (3 strikes in a row is called a Turkey). So I guess I did it in honor of being one of Tukey's Turkeys, which is what all the statistics graduate students taking bowling this semester are calling ourselves. I think the rest of my bowling games this semester are all downhill from here... :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Lindsay! My first game was a 12 - I could only go but up!

Jared and Delia said...

Lindsay - cute blog! I added your blog to my list of favorite blogs if that is okay. Our blog is: Utahrandalls.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Wow, that's really good! I feel lucky if I can bowl like a 120! -J

Sarah said...

John and I think you were just trying to impress your classmates... My problem with bowling is I always break a nail!

Lindsay said...

If I can bowl that good just to impress classmates, then... well... ummm... I don't know what to say except I wish I could bowl that good every time!

I guess my nails never stay long enough to break one... I wish they were long enough to break though!