Monday, September 24, 2007

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown!

On Saturday, Trevor, Summer (Trevor's sister), Kathryn and I went and saw "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" at BYU. Trevor's brother, Hank, was Snoopy in the play and did a fantastic job (he's getting his BFA in Acting at BYU)! It's a really fun play to go and see and the music is awesome to listen to! We have the CD and love listening to it! We actually love to listen to lots of Broadway musicals like "Little Shop of Horrors", "Secret Garden", and well... those are the only ones we actually own, but we hope to build our music library of musical/Broadway soundtracks someday!

Here is a picture of Summer, Hank, Trevor, and I after the play.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You can tell who the siblings are. I like that play. It has been a while since I have seen it though. It is nice that you have events like that to go to.

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun night!!

Steven said...

So I listen to the snoopy song and was wodnering how did they portray the little birds. Were they like little yellow lights moving around? or puppets? did he sing that song?

Lindsay said...

Hank did sing that song. They had the other Peanut characters pretend to be birds dancing/flying around him. It was actually really funny because they really hammed it up!