Saturday, September 8, 2007

Some pics from the past 3 weeks or so...

So I'm trying to be good and update our blog on a frequent basis. Here are some pictures we have taken from California, Arizona, and Utah.

This was possibly the cutest thing ever while we were in California. Summer and Leah were trying to show Katya how to Irish dance. I wish I could have got a picture with her sticking her leg out trying to do it, but she only did it for a little while.


From left to right here is Summer (Trevor's sister), Hank (Trevor's brother), Leah (Hank's wife), and Katya (Leah and Martin's daughter).


Trevor and I went to Knottsberry Farm while we were in California. Neither of us had been there before and it was half the price of Disneyland. This was called the Perilous Plunge and the ride is just as it sounds. We were both completely soaking wet after this ride, but it was way fun! It also helped to keep us cool the rest of the day!

Here is one of those random items they have at amusement parks specifically for taking pictures I believe...

This ride was called the Xcelerator. You started the ride going 80 MPH in 0-2 seconds and up this loop thing and then down again. I can't believe I actually went on it, but it was way fun!
This was the part of the ride I felt like I was going to die.

Here's an overhead shot of Knottsberry Farm from of the rides that basically just takes you slowly up and then back down again. It's mainly for viewing pleasure.


Here is Trevor and I in Tucson Arizona where we saw Steven and Jessica's new apartment and also went to Colossal Caves with Sarah, John and their children Jonathan, Taylor, and Thomas. It was a lot of fun and my first time being in a cave!
This is back in Provo for Alicey's 1st birthday party! I can't believe how old she is getting! Summer was feeding her some dinner in this picture.

Here is the cute cake Heather decorated for Alicey's birthday!

Can you tell Alicey liked the cake and ice cream? :0)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big Heather's baby is. That is a cute cake as well. Thanks for posting the pictures. I am glad the ones from Tucson turned out for you.

GordonandChrissy said...

Looks like a fun trip! I like the coffin picture, and when you blow it up you can see Lindsay in the background taking the picture...that's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

What a nice break for the two of you before your LAST semster! Knotts Berry Farm has sure changed since we were there many years ago. I'm glad you were able to come home for a few days.

Lindsay said...

Alicey sure grew a lot over the summer since we last saw her! She's even started to walk!

I didn't even know I was in that picture I took of Trevor in the coffin. I guess that is pretty cool! :0)

Jen said...

Fun pictures! You guys had a fun summer! We loved your visit! The kids are already talking about what we can do next time we see you. You do have very cute nieces on Trevor's side....well, ALL the nephews and nieces are just gorgeous kids.... :-)