So I was in a time of reflection and looked at all my old pictures on my computer. I thought it would be fun to post some of these memories for others to remember and enjoy. Sometimes it's good for me to stop and remember what is most important in life--my family!

This was taken at the Landmark restaurant Christmas of 2004. My mom made a gingerbread house for a contest in Mesa, AZ and she won a gift certificate to the landmark! We went and saw the Christmas lights at the temple afterwards.

I don't really know what was going on in this picture at my wedding... I'll leave it up to the viewer to decide. Neither my mom nor I remember this picture being taken!

Here is Jen and Kathryn at my parent's home in Mesa right before Steven and Jessica's wedding.

This was taken while we were setting up for the luncheon after Steven and Jessica's wedding. It's a good thing Jessica Sharp wasn't looking at Trevor behind her!

This is Steven with Davin, Don Jr., and Dustin (Jen's kids) when we surprised Jen's family and flew out to Tennessee for Julie's baby blessing.

This is all of Trevor's siblings at Heather's wedding. It's the last time all of his siblings were together. (Right to left is Leah, Summer, Mandy, Heather, Hank, and Trevor)

How could anyone not love the s'more nativity set Steven put together one Christmas?

Here are the three couples of Chatham #15 and #22 that were eventually married. Maria and Stephanie were my roommates freshman year, and Eric and Ryan were Trevor's roommates that year as well and also his cousins. We had a reunion after Trevor and I were married and this was taken at that get-together. Everyone's personality shines through

This was taken at my Aunt Becky's house when everyone came up for my graduation at BYU April 2006.

Here is Trevor and I when we stopped in Winter Quarters on our trip to Nauvoo for the Walker family reunion. That was a long but fun drive with Kathryn!

Here is Kathryn with Taylor and Jonathan (Sarah's boys) at Nauvoo admiring the horses. Jessica, Kathryn, and I gave Sarah the afternoon off and took her boys to see some sites.

Heh heh heh! Oh what Sarah and John never knew! The boys dressed themselves in costume clothing at Nauvoo. I thought they looked quite cute! :0)

This was a bouquet of flowers Trevor bought me for my 21st birthday. Aren't they beautiful! I received them while I was teaching a stats lab. I was a little overwhelmed!

This is Trevor's grandpa (mother's father) Blaine Bradshaw. We all just call him "Pa" for short. He lives in Sun City West Arizona, so we try and visit him whenever we go visit the Black family. He just turned 90 this year!

Here is Trevor and I at Heather's (Trevor's sister) wedding. Her professional photographer took this one.

This was taken at the Newport Beach temple when Trevor's sister, Leah, and husband Martin were sealed together. It was a wonderful time for his family and one that I won't forget because it was only two days before Trevor and I were married. It was the first sealing I attended.
5 comments:
Lindsay! I want to make a request...I have never seen your wedding pictures, and the one you have on here is SO beautiful even if your mom is eating the flowers! So, I think you need to put some on your blog so everyone can see! was your bouquet red roses?? so was mine!!!
Lexie
Oh, Lindsay! Thank you for posting all those pictures. Brought back many happy memories for me. Any time you want, you are welcome to post pictures.
Let me pull some pictures together for you of our wedding. I'll get back to you on this as soon as I can. My wedding bouquet was red roses with some calla lilies.
Lindsay- the flowers that mom is eating was a joke because you kept putting them in her face. So she decided to "eat" them and it turned into that picture.
Our boys will enjoy seeing those pictures. It was very nice of you, Jessica and Kathryn to let me take a nap that afternoon. Taylor looked his normal non-stop. They enjoy dressing up. You can tell how many "dress up" clothes we have around here. Just mom's shoes get worn everywhere!
I think I am in more awe at all the hair style changes you and I have gone through in the past few years!
I am stealing the marshmellow nativity stephen!
Loved the picture of Trevor behind Jessica! lol!
Post a Comment