Anyway, everything is going fine with the pregnancy so far. I'm feeling fine besides being really tired. The doctor says I'm doing great so it is only a matter of when Calvin decides he is ready to enter the world! I know they won't let me go two weeks past my due date so that's comforting.
In other good news, my other journal article was published recently in JQAS (Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports)! I'm not quite sure how guest privileges work, but if you can't access the article and want to read it just let me know and I can send you a copy.
We moved out of our apartment last week. That was a lot of work for Trevor because I couldn't do any lifting or be around many chemicals for cleaning. All I have to say is Trevor's a great husband who never complained about doing any of it. We also had help moving from ward friends and family members which helped us a ton. There is no way we could have done it without everyone's help. We are now staying at Trevor's grandparent's house. They are so nice to let us stay here for the month of May before going to California for Trevor's internship.
Graduation was last week and it was so much fun! My mom and dad came into town and Trevor's dad also came to town that weekend. My mom is staying up here for Women's Conference and hopefully will be here when Calvin is born! Here are some pictures from the event.
Inside the Mariott Center at Commencement.
Trevor and I with my parents
Our family!
Heidi Griffin is Trevor's cousin-in-law also graduating and is due is June! They thought it would be fun to get a picture of two pregnant graduates together.





9 comments:
Love the pictures! Your belly is bigger... Good luck with everything!!
Oops - that is Jen commenting, not Mom.
You look super cute! I like the picture of the two prego's...very cute. :) Congrats to you both!!!
Darn, I thought for sure you had your baby! Congrats on graduating that's awesome! I love you in your gown and huge belly!!! Now you can tell Calvin that he is going to be really smart because he graduated collage before he was even born! good luck in the next coming days!!!
Congratulations Lindsay and Trevor both! We wish we could have been there.
It is so fun to see your pregnant belly popping out of your gown! Congrats to you both!
Wish we could've come for the graduation! What an awesome accomplishment! Can't wait to see pics of little Calvin! Eden is so excited she'll have another cousin close to her age. :)
ok where is the baby?
Hold your horses! We should have the baby by tomorrow if everything goes as planned. :-)
Post a Comment