We used to pretty much exclusively use Kathryn's Lullaby for Calvin to calm him but now we've branched out to some other types of music. I think at this point he's more interested in the visualizations than the music but if we turn one or the other off (no music or no visualization) he starts squirming so who knows... it's a euphoric phenomenon.
I never would have thought to do that! WOW! Gee, by the time he's in kindergarten, his eyes will be glazed over and he could be bouncing to any music. Whatever works!
What a great idea! I'll have to remember this for the future. Perhaps I'll even try it on myself when i need to not think of anything and just calm down :)
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
8 comments:
Awesome!
What Lindsay said, in case it was hard to hear...
"So what's Calvin so interested in, you ask?
"Visualizations of iTunes.
"He loves looking at it.
"He just stares.
"It's one way we can calm him."
We used to pretty much exclusively use Kathryn's Lullaby for Calvin to calm him but now we've branched out to some other types of music. I think at this point he's more interested in the visualizations than the music but if we turn one or the other off (no music or no visualization) he starts squirming so who knows... it's a euphoric phenomenon.
I never would have thought to do that! WOW! Gee, by the time he's in kindergarten, his eyes will be glazed over and he could be bouncing to any music. Whatever works!
That is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen...he's getting so big! Hurry back to us!
What a great idea! I'll have to remember this for the future. Perhaps I'll even try it on myself when i need to not think of anything and just calm down :)
Martha has a similar fascination with the turning 1 year video we made her. We need to try the iTunes graphics. Thanks for the advice!
Oh by the way... nice computer! We just bought an iMac too.
Post a Comment