Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Last week we went to a Ward Christmas party in Aspen Grove (by Sundance). It was good food and good company. We also watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas. I was proud of myself for not bawling like the first time I saw it. I just thought Calvin's Christmas outfit was adorable so I wanted to post a picture. The bishop's son wants a hat just like Calvin's for Christmas.

We also had another Christmas party last night for Trevor's work. It was really good food as well. Heather and Cesar were kind enough to babysit Calvin (thanks again!). As soon as we were in their home he started to cry. I was not expecting him to have that reaction and understand at his age what is going on. I guess he understands more than I give him credit for.

4 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

What a cute little family. I love his outfit, too. And you look great, Lindsay! :)

Jared and Delia said...

That is a great family photo. I would say Christmas card worthy!

How nice to have a Christmas party at Aspen Grove!

Jen said...

Great picture!

Leah Florence said...

That oufit is out of control cute on Calivin, what a good looking family!