- Watched movies (Kung Fu Panda and Contact for the first time!)
- Canned chicken
- Bought 6 boxes of rice cereal, 6 juice blends, and 48 jars of baby food for $9.70! The credit all goes to my sister Sarah who donated her coupons to us and told us where everything was on sale.
- Helped my parents put up their Christmas tree
- Decorated Gingerbread ornaments
- Watched my mom learn how to text on her phone and listen to her voice mail for the first time ever (her first message was left back in 2005)
- Took family pictures
- Ate lots and lots of delicious Thanksgiving food
- Trevor got his fill of pumpkin pie for the year
- Went to Jack-in-the-Box to get a Teriyaki Bowl. Waited about 25-30 minutes to get our food only to have them tell us they were out of rice. We got our money back and went to eat elsewhere.
- Saw three accidents on our way back to Provo (we didn't actually witness the accidents, just the aftermath...). They were all within probably 15 miles of each other.

We saw Trevor's grandpa in Sun City West and he had three of his children there for Thanksgiving. This was the first time I met Steve and Linda. We had a great time visiting with everyone! Once again, Calvin charmed them all! :0)
How could this face not charm someone?
We finally hit 100,000 miles on our car! Here's to at least another 100,000 miles!

To our relief Calvin traveled really well! It helped to play They Might Be Giants music videos on Trevor's iPod the last stretch of the journey.

Introducing the first Monk baby!

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving day, but if you're interested you can click here and here for some more pictures my siblings took.Here are some family pictures:





You can see in this last picture Trevor was tickling Calvin in order to get him to smile! :0)

11 comments:
I love your new blog format and all the GREAT pictures. I want a copy of that cute family at the head of your blog.
That is such a cute picture of you three at the top of your blog! He is such a good smiler!
Sounds like a great trip, and lots of fun and lots of family. :)
cute family pictures! Our car hit 100,000 miles just a few weeks back on a road trip to Colorado. For some reason, that makes me feel old and like i should be more responsible...
WOW! I made your top 10 list with the coupons? I am glad that you were able to use the coupons. It was a lot of fun to see your family. How did you get the pictures so fast? They aren't all from your camera are they?
Sarah, when we were at Jen's home, Don's dad was there so we downloaded the pictures right onto Trevor's laptop. That's how we got the pictures so fast. They aren't touched up or anything, though.
I love the pictures! And Calvin is a hoot with his great smile!
What nice pictures! You and Trevor have a BEAUTIFUL family! I'm glad you made it back safe from your trip and that Calvin behaved himself!
Lindsay!!! Your baby is adorable!
Beautiful family pictures! It looks like you had an awesome weekend.
Looks like you had fun.
I like that mileage picture. It shows you going the speed limit too! Unless you were on a highway with a 65 mph speed limit.
The speed limit was 75 mph (we were on the I-15). :0)
We try not to go more than 5 mph over the speed limit, but it's hard to constantly watch your speed when you don't have cruise control.
Post a Comment