Heather, Alicey, Trevor, Calvin, and I went sledding this morning to celebrate President's Day! We went to Centennial Park which had great hills for little kids (long, but not too steep like Rock Canyon Park). We all had a great time! Alicey and Calvin seemed to really enjoy it as well!



Alicey liked to be pulled around while sitting on the sled. She also wasn't afraid to go down the hill by herself! She's very brave!

Calvin and mommy going down the hill.

Alicey and Calvin didn't go down the hill together, but it sure made for a cute picture!





Here's a video of Calvin clapping his hands together. We think he's one cute little boy!
Here is a video of Calvin waving "bye-bye." He kind of also says it in this video, but he's said it clearer at other times.

9 comments:
I'm a big fan of Calvin! Seriously those videos are amazing! Calvin totally knows what you're saying to him, it's so obvious. He's so smart, how awesome is that? Huh? Marshall is like a week younger than Calvin and he's SOOOOOooooo not there yet. Honestly, he's just lucky to be alive. I spend all my time keeping him safe from his overly-"loving" older brother. Ahh, first kids. That experience is so special! Live it up!
That outfit is awesome!
What a cheeser. He is so cute.
By the way this is Delia.
Calvin has the gift to make people smile. Just remember that when he gets older... :-)
So, so cute!
What fun pictures!!! I'm so sad I left my camera at home yesterday! Calvin even says bye-bye, wow! Olivia only waves her hand. And she's really into the spraying food out of her mouth right now. Thanks again for inviting us to go sledding with you yesterday! I was lots of fun!
This is Leah. I loved all those pictures, what a fun President's Day. I bet having Calvin around makes everything so much more fun, especially since he is such a cute, pleasant little boy!
Calvin is getting so big!! My goodness, what a fun stage in life he's at. Enjoy these fun times, he'll be in kindergarten before you know it! Thanks for posting these cute pictures / videos. I appreciate it.
Wow, I'm impressed how brave Calvin is! Sledding already!
Post a Comment