
We can't wait until the weather is warmer and Calvin can go to the park more often!Calvin's newest things are giving "high fives" and getting into EVERYTHING. He also loves to clap his hands and knows when to do it when we sing "Wind the Bobbin Up" (it's a British song for kids). He is crawling lots and is curious about anything and everything. He especially loves Trevor's laptop and knows right where the on/off button is and is very curious about the power cable. We have to be very careful what we have on the ground now. We love it and I wouldn't want it any other way.
He loves playing "follow the leader" and we crawl around the house together. He gets so excited now that he can follow us wherever we may go! I'll have to get some video of it tomorrow. If Trevor and I are both getting dinner ready in the kitchen, then he will crawl in there just to be near us. Then he'll go back in the family room, grab some more toys, and bring them in the kitchen to play with. It's the cutest thing ever.
Here is a video of Calvin giving me high fives.

6 comments:
Eden loves the swing too, but she never had to do it in cold weather! Maybe you should come down and visit. We are swimming this time of year.
Isn't it so fun watching your baby get old enough to interact with you so much more? I love it, too! We'll have to get together this week and let Calvin and Olivia play together now that Calvin is mobile!
I have to admit, none of my children liked the swings. They did not like the motion of going back and forth.
If only I could come and visit Steven... if only I could...
Calvin just warms my soul when I see his smiling face. There is such a glow about him.
those are the CUTEST pictures!!! I can't believe all that he is doing now. I love how one of his favorite things is the laptop :) hopefully he won't start taking it apart soon...
Post a Comment