Thanks for the memories :) I must admit, I thought Calvin did better than I anticipated. It may have helped if he would have slept more... but I can understand having a hard time sleeping in the car, since I can't even do that.
Lindsay that exactly sums up travelling for active little boys. They try to be happy and distracted, but that is very difficult for them. Isn't it nice when they finally sleep!!! I can't say I am looking forward to 12 hours on airplanes in a months time! AHHH!!
I love how he gives you a high five even though he is miserable! I also love the frustrated sock pulling. What a cutie, even when he is cranky. I am sorry the car trip was hard, but I it seemed like it was a fun trip, so hopefully it was worth it. I miss seeing that little smiley guy. Can't wait to see in just a few weeks.
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
4 comments:
Thanks for the memories :) I must admit, I thought Calvin did better than I anticipated. It may have helped if he would have slept more... but I can understand having a hard time sleeping in the car, since I can't even do that.
Lindsay that exactly sums up travelling for active little boys. They try to be happy and distracted, but that is very difficult for them. Isn't it nice when they finally sleep!!! I can't say I am looking forward to 12 hours on airplanes in a months time! AHHH!!
I love how he gives you a high five even though he is miserable! I also love the frustrated sock pulling. What a cutie, even when he is cranky. I am sorry the car trip was hard, but I it seemed like it was a fun trip, so hopefully it was worth it. I miss seeing that little smiley guy. Can't wait to see in just a few weeks.
lindsay i think you are the best mom!!!
Post a Comment