Sunday, June 28, 2009

Third Sunday Family Dinner

Every third Sunday, all my extended family on my mom's side (living in Utah) get together for dinner. This last week it was at my grandparent's home. I love being in their backyard. They are excellent gardeners and take very good care of everything they grow. Right now all their roses were in bloom along the back fence. It was beautiful!

This video is kind of long, but I wanted to show a little bit of the beauty in their backyard. It also kind of shows what our get-togethers are like. We are going to miss attending these when we move to California!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks so fun! I love Grandma's backyard, too! Loved all the pictures you posted!

Sarah said...

Every time I see those roses along the backwall, I remember grandpa planting them and telling John and I how he got out the ruler to make sure they were exactly 2 feet apart. What a great video!