Monday, September 21, 2009

Some recent pictures

Pictures! I found our cable to our camera and got some recent pictures off to share.

Here's a picture from my Grandma Black's 81st birthday party at the Golden Corral.



I think this picture pretty much sums up how we felt during the move (I didn't know I was in the camera shot...).

"You gotta try this stuff!"

Calvin and Trevor so happy to be done with the plane ride to California!

Calvin trying on his new bowl hat. He tries to wear this all the time.

We went to a park one day and found a see-saw. Didn't really work, but Calvin had fun at the park!

3 comments:

Heindogs said...

Soo good to see some pics! How is everything going? getting settled? are you still in temporary housing? How are you feeling? How is Calvin? Soo many questions! We miss you guys!

The Wards said...

Calvin is looking so grown up! His hair is SOOOOO cute. We are so excited to hear your news on Thursday! Can't wait. We love you so much!

Leah Florence said...

we have been thinking about you guys so much over here! Calvin is getting so big and so cute. I hope he never loses that smile! I hear everything is going well for you with Trevor's job and everything. Also I hear you are going to a midwife...how awesome! I think that is a great decision. You'll have to get me some tips when we get pregnant again. We are so happy for you guys!