Woo-Hoo!!! #13 - a boy! That makes 10 grandsons and 3 granddaughters for us! We are so happy for you! You hae a lot to look forward to - two little happy Calvin's as best friends!
So exciting! I love having two of the same (in my case girls) together. Eliza already loves her sister, and Calvin is such a sweet kid I'm sure he and his brother will be great pals. Congratulations!
We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Excited for you guys!! Two boys, how fun, how amazing, how awesome. We just love you guys and are excited for you guys!
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
14 comments:
It will be so fun having Calvin that his brother close together. Congrats!!
Woo-Hoo!!! #13 - a boy! That makes 10 grandsons and 3 granddaughters for us! We are so happy for you! You hae a lot to look forward to - two little happy Calvin's as best friends!
From one mom with boys to another- Congratulations on your new Eagle Project!
(Mom- what are you doing up at 4 in the morning?)
Congrats! Those boys can be best friends!
Congratulations!! How fun! That will be so cute to have two little guys running around your house. :)
congrats! that is so excited
How awesome! This is the year for boys!
So exciting! I love having two of the same (in my case girls) together. Eliza already loves her sister, and Calvin is such a sweet kid I'm sure he and his brother will be great pals. Congratulations!
Yea!! I'll have to tell Steven. I don't think he's read your blog yet. He's sure to be a cutie!
Congrats! That will be so fun for Calvin. Hope you're feeling well.
We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Excited for you guys!! Two boys, how fun, how amazing, how awesome. We just love you guys and are excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting :)
The boys will play so well together! I'm so excited for you!
The boys will play so well together! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment