Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Portrait Pictures

Hi gang.  We got the pics.  Enjoy!
-Trevor

These were taken by the lovely Angie Hansen.  Here is her website: http://www.angiehansenphotography.com/












I love how this picture really shows that Levi has Trevor's eye color and Calvin has my eye color (not to mention hair and skin tone).






8 comments:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE! I love them Lindsay! You have such a cute family.

John said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. You have a wonderful family! It was great that you were able to capture your boys' personalities. Trevor will always treasure that last Father & Sons picture. Thanks for sharing!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Sarah and John! You have a wonderful family as well!

Jen said...

Those turned out GREAT! Was that with your new camera?

Lindsay said...

No, these pictures were taken by my visiting teacher who is trying to build up her portfolio. I'm going to edit the post now and give her credit for the pictures.

gingerbreadgram said...

I LOVE your pictures! Strange, but yesterday when I looked at this site, your new family picture at the top was all that appeared with your blog update. This morning, I see all your pictures. What a wonderful family! I never knew Trevor and Levi had such blue eyes. Yes, and you and Calvin have the same, too.

Heather Melo said...

Wow!!!! What great pictures! I LOVE the one of Calvin kissing Levi. My FAVORITE! Your boys are growing up so much and look so happy! Congrats!

GordonandChrissy said...

Those are SO cute, Lindsay! Your family IS adorable, I agree with the previous comments. :)

They are all so sweet, but I think my favorite is the close up of Calvin, it's such a sincere smile. He is just such a happy kid!