So after giving it a lot of prayer and thought, Trevor and I decided to accept the internship offer from Microsoft! He will start June 3, 2008 and it is a three-month internship. I don't know how we are going to handle moving with a brand new baby, but we will do it nonetheless. It will definitely be a whole new adventure for the both of us!
7 comments:
WOO-HOO! Good for you! You will do just fine with a new baby.
Very exciting!! Yea, don't worry about the new baby thing. The biggest difference in the actual moves will be moving all the baby things... It will be another great adventure!!
I suggest you just wear a baby carrier 24/7 and he can sleep in it all day long. I don't know anyone who has done it yet, but don't let that discourage you. You wouldn't need to worry about a crib! Saves a lot of room in moving baby items. ;o)
Yeah... I don't know how I feel about wearing a baby carrier 24/7. It's a nice thought not to worry about a crib, but the alternative doesn't sound quite so pleasant. :0) At least Microsoft is giving us money to ship things. I have a feeling most everything we have room to bring will be "baby things", which is fine with me. We don't need to bring a lot of other things.
The baby carrier is Steven's idea - I would definitely get a crib. Congrats on going to CA! I'm so excited for you!
That is the one thing you will notice quickly. When you pack 1/3 of everything you bring is for the smallest member of the family. You could have the baby in a port-a-crib for the summer. Taylor slept in one for 9 months before we moved Jonathan out of the crib.
Yeah!!! We're so excited to have you out here! :) Congrats on making a big decision.
Post a Comment