Lindsay, Calvin and I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium this weekend. Wow! What an experience! There were so many amazing creatures, exhibits, and interesting things to learn. Calvin even enjoyed looking around!
We took a lot of pictures so I put together a video showcasing some of the cooler things we saw. There's some cool music to go with it so make sure you have your volume up. Enjoy!
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

5 comments:
That was really cool. Was it cold too? I saw Lindsay in a jacket.
Thanks! Parts of the aquarium were kept cooler so they suggested dressing in layers.
That was great! Thanks for sharing. Cute song!
What a wonderful video. Makes me want to go there. Glad you are making so many memories.
I watched it with my boys and Taylor said, "Did they see a clam?"
Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment