Our family is leaving tomorrow for Redmond/Seattle! Trevor's work is flying him out to be in Redmond for fun (to Microsoft's headquarters) and we decided to fly Calvin and I out as well so we can have a fun family outing (especially since we will be there on my birthday!). Every year Microsoft used to have a huge party for all the interns at Bill Gates' home, but now that Bill Gates is no longer the CEO they just have fun activities for the interns all weekend long. I'm invited to most of them, but we will do other fun things as well while we are there. One activity includes the company picnic which is similar to the one we went to last year for Amazon. It's at the same location with the same caterers I believe. We are really looking forward to all the good food! We are really excited to have this opportunity to go to Seattle again!
I'm a little apprehensive about the plane ride, but I think Calvin will be fine. We aren't bringing our stroller in order to reduce our luggage. We bought a nifty baby carrier instead so hopefully Calvin will love riding in it! So far he hasn't complained at all when I put him in it.
Well, Calvin is waking up so I need to feed him now and then start packing! We will be sure to post pictures once we get back!
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

2 comments:
This internship sounds so ideal and fun the more I hear about it. Too bad you couldn't stay as an intern for the perks, but get employee pay. Enjoy the trip and fun!
Sounds like a great weekend Lindsay. Good luck with the baby carrier. Our boys were fine with them until they were about 4 months old.
Post a Comment