Whenever I take Calvin somewhere, there are two responses I get the most often.
The first is, "Is he ALWAYS this happy/good?" To which I reply, "Yeah, most of the time. He's a really good baby."
The second is, "He is so expressive and interested in everything around him. Look at those big eyes!" To which I reply, "He gets that from the Florence side of the family. They all have great stage presence!"




I finally broke down and bought a Jumperoo off Craigslist this past week. Calvin loves the front toys and being able to stand by himself, but he hasn't quite got the whole "jumping" part down. I don't think it will take him very long to figure it out, though.
5 comments:
I am 100% sure that Ollie and Calvin are going to be tear 'em up good friends! He is equally happy and content! I am so excited to spend time together this summer!
Jumperoo's are the best! Hope he has fun with it. And he does have really big eyes!
Calvin sounds like an "angel" baby. Jonathan was one too...
Thanks so much for posting Calvin's pictures! It is so fun to look at his growth. I can only imagine the FHE's you will be able to create the plays / skits with your two boys!
I can't believe how big he's getting!
Sam was my mellow, happy (and very expressive) baby.
so watch out for the next one! (haha, just kidding :)
Post a Comment