Sunday, November 16, 2008

6 months old!

I can't believe Calvin is six months old! We took him to the doctor for a check-up and he is 26 inches long and about 15.5 lbs. I was a little surprised that he hasn't gained much weight the last two months, but the pediatrician said that is normal and to not worry about it. He eats often and is happy so I'm not too concerned, but he basically gets to eat as much he wants!

Who needs a big sister when you have a mommy to give you a do-rag!

Calvin with all his friends! He loves stuffed animals. I never knew they could taste so good :0).

Dog noses especially taste good apparently.

Awww... Calvin decided he wanted to cuddle with daddy. He isn't a very cuddly baby, so I figured I needed the capture the moment on film. I'm glad I did because it lasted for all of about 3 minutes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like SIX MONTHS just flew by! What a sweet baby, too! Count your blessings. Can't wait to see you in about 10 days.

Sarah said...

That does seem kind of low for body weight. I always think my boys weigh more than the scale says. Probably because I am LIFTING them everywhere. I think you have more stuffed animals than we do...Thomas would love your home!

GordonandChrissy said...

He is such a sweet baby! What a cute cuddle moment you caught with Dad, too. :)

Jen said...

Cute pictures! He seems very happy. Six months old is a fun age!

T and B said...

What a cute smiley baby. I can't believe he is already six months! Where did that time go?

Maria and Ryan said...

Hey guys! We love seeing the pics of your adorable family--keep it up!