Hooray! Cute baby pictures! Trevor and I are really looking forward for elections to be over. Whatever happens, we have a firmer conviction in the importance of families and trusting in the Prophet. Expect more family posts :).
This was Calvin's first Halloween! I got him a cute tiger costume from D.I. and it fits him great!

On Friday, I went with Heather and we walked down Provo Center Street where various stores were giving out candy.

Halloween evening, we went to Heather's along with Hank and Leah, Summer, Jess, and Mandy. We went as a happy tiger family!

Olivia went as a skunk :).


Calvin and Olivia are 6 days apart and get along great together.


Calvin still loves to sleep with things on his face. We love him so much; he's such a sweet light in our lives.

Have a great week!

3 comments:
Calvin is a great tiger. It was fun to see him dressed up at story time.
The tiger outfit look like it could be used as pajamas!
What a cute family!
Post a Comment