On Tuesday night we went to Brick Oven for a Microsoft Dinner. Trevor decided to get a balloon for Calvin. I have to admit I thought he wouldn't really care for it, but was I ever wrong! He loved it! He would stare at it and then bounce it up and down. He always got really excited whenever he saw his balloon. Here's a video of him playing with it. It's not too exciting, but it's mainly for the grandparents anyway. The way he bounces is a new thing he does ALL the time. It's really cute to watch. Also, we were in the process of changing his diaper and getting PJs on him which is why he is dressed the way he is.
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

4 comments:
Oh my cuteness! He is such a happy cutie. Oliver and Calvin will be best friends, they have very similar personalities!!!!!
He is such a happy baby! What a cutie.
Thomas was so excited- "BOO! BOO!" So a balloon on the screen is just as good in this house.
Balloons are magic!
Kudos on the toy shelf. You are so crafty.
Post a Comment