Sunday, January 4, 2009

Calvin's Blog

(Great) Grandma and Grandpa Walker bought Calvin some gifts. He got a shape sorter and some jumbo mega blocks. These are great because they will grow with him.

This is one of Calvin's priceless faces that he makes:

We bought a Church outfit for Calvin on Black Friday and we had him try it on today for the first time. He is so precious! Thankfully, it's a little big for him, so he should be able to wear it for sometime.

Calvin is such a bright happy boy! We love him so much!

Trevor starts his classes back up this week and I have my first lectures of the semester as well. I've been preparing for both of the courses I will be teaching and am working hard to make sure everything goes well for me and my students.

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Trevor said...

Little known fact: sometimes I write the posts and just make it sound like Lindsay wrote them.

Sarah said...

That is very sneaky Trevor.

Calvin is getting so big. I love the church outfit on him!

*Meg Larsen* said...

lindsay i didn't know you were teaching this semester! Congrats, I'm sure you'll be fabulous.

Anonymous said...

So, Trevor, did you write this post? Thanks for the great pictures of Calvin! You can tell he's a contented baby. Good luck, Lindsay, you and I both start back tomorrow teaching. I bet you are more prepared than I am for our classes. Where did my vacation to to???

Heather Melo said...

What ADORABLE pictures! Calvin has really become quite a cutie! Good luck with your classes, Lindsay! I'm sure you will do WAAAAYYYYY better than I did!

Jen said...

Cute Calvin!! Good luck to both of you with school this semester!!

Lindsay said...

It's true, Trevor did in fact write this post.

Classes actually don't start at UVU until Wednesday so I have a little more time to prepare. Good luck with your class today mom!

GordonandChrissy said...

He IS such a happy little boy! We love his Sunday outfit, especially that little tie!

Hope you guys had a great holiday!

Leah Florence said...

He is getting so big!

eebs said...

Happy Bday Trevor. That baby looks like you:)

Shannon said...

Lindsay! Hey it's Shannon and I found your blog on your Facebook profile. Great to see you are also blogging; I heard it's a requirement once you have kids ;)

Calvin is adorable! Congratulations on being a mother (and being done with grad school!).

Our blog is private, so send me your email address and I can add you.

Happy New Year!