


I think this picture is cute. It looks like he is giving a "thumbs up!"
Now every time Calvin sees the "red-eye reduction" on the camera he gets a huge smile on his face. I had a great time taking pictures of him! This makes up for the very few smiley baby pictures we have from his infancy.Calvin is almost crawling. Well, he has figured out how to get up on his knees. I'm sure any day he will start crawling. He still gets around by rolling and twisting his body around, but I can tell he wants to crawl.

4 comments:
Jonathan was the funniest. He would rock back and forth when he learned to get up on his knees. He looked like he wanted to take off but did not know how to do it.
I love how smiley he is. I used to think all babies were like that until I got one that didn't.
You certainly made this grandma happy! Thanks for the pictures of Calvin. My goodness, he is growing so much! How could he be almost crawling - Wasni't he born just a month or so ago???
He has such a charming smile. I want to smile when I see his smile. Infectious.
Oh Boy! It does look like it won't be too long before he is crawling around in Relief Society with the other little munchkins! So fun!
Post a Comment